Как спасти контакты ?

Тема в разделе "Мобильный раздел", создана пользователем Lena, 14 янв 2012.

1. Lena

Lena VIP
    V.I.P персона

С нами с:
    6 ноя 2004
    Симпатии:
    Случилось ужасное - я утопила телефон...
    Контакты хранились в самом телефоне, а не как у всех нормальных людей на сим-карте.
    Теперь он не включается, а когда пытаюсь вставить батарею начинает издавать какие-то тихие шипящие звуки, будто на сковородке что-то жарится... Неужто человечество не придумало никаких хитростей, для таких безруких ??

2. Alex

Alex Активный участник
    Администрация

С нами с:
    12 окт 2004
    Симпатии:
    В сервис! Необходимо разобрать и просушить "внутренности", возможно что он будет опять работать без каких либо последствий.

3. Marinshka

Marinshka Участник

С нами с:
    2 фев 2008
    Симпатии:
    Обычная история. Не переживай, Lena, сохранение на сим-карте тоже не всегда спасает. Постепенно все восстановишь.

4. Lena

Lena VIP
    V.I.P персона

С нами с:
    6 ноя 2004
    Симпатии:
    Сушился на батарее часов 5, потом включился и работает :) всем спасибо за понимание !

5. Alex

Alex Активный участник
    Администрация

С нами с:
    12 окт 2004
    Симпатии:
    Лучше всё же разобрать и почистить ! Возможно может окислиться в дальнейшем. Раз работает то срочно - разобрать и чистить !

6. ginn

ginn VIP

С нами с:
    16 май 2006
    Симпатии:
    У мня неделю сушился))) снимал как около моего дома сантехник под напором кран менял.... а тут он как заорет - Серега!!! давай держи эту хрень п*****....
    ну я тлф в карман и на помощь - карман не помог)))))
    Но тлф ожил :D
    Lena, на компе делай синхронизацию 8)

7. Lena

Lena VIP
    V.I.P персона

С нами с:
    6 ноя 2004
    Симпатии:
    Alex, меня уже напугали, что в телефоне может коррозия возникнуть и все пожрать...

ginn, блин, все такие умные : "...сделай синхронизацию"... Как ее сделать-то ??

8. ginn

ginn VIP

С нами с:
    16 май 2006
    Симпатии:
    как в фильме ужасов :fkr: )))

Lena, есль тлф позволяет, то можно синхронизировать (и то заморочек там бывает - капец), а если звонилка, то только ручка и блокнот поможет 8)

9. Lena

Lena VIP
    V.I.P персона

С нами с:
    6 ноя 2004
    Симпатии:
    ginn, 8O
    Нет, слава богу, мне принесли программу, с помощью которой перенесли контакты из тел. в комп.

10. ginn

ginn VIP

С нами с:
    16 май 2006
    Симпатии:
    Lena, можно еще раз утопить :grin:

11. Lena

Lena VIP
    V.I.P персона

С нами с:
    6 ноя 2004
    Симпатии:
    Хорош глумиться ! :oops:

12. Guest

Guest Гость

suffer an injury for your lower leg whilst playing in any soccer game you want to participate in.Purchasing socks produced with the correct material is a lot simpler following you comprehend exactly where you ll wear the high socks and what objective they serve. For sports as well as other physical activities you need to most likely appear at obtaining cotton socks which are a bit thicker. Athletic socks generally just come in white, but you are able to discover athletic socks which are in numerous colors in the event you appear about. You ll require an entirely various sock although if you re going to wear high socks towards the workplace and not on a sports field destination wedding gowns .You should be cautious concerning the color you select with regards to selecting your knee socks which you will wear towards the workplace. When purchasing workplace knee socks you need to most likely not have cotton socks, but ought to think about wearing a nylon sock rather. In the event you aren certain of what a great knee sock is for the company atmosphere then attempt to discover socks known as trouser socks they re exactly the same factor.Wish to discover much more about Socks, then go to Sockssite on how you can select the very best ChildrenSocks or MenSocks for your requirements. Rolex does not appear to create an excessive amount of noise about their 100 year anniversary, but Guido and Franca Mondani do! However an additional excellent book from the well-known publisher Mondani is this “100 Years of Rolex book, written by himself and his wife. This book covers the Rolexstory (about founder Hans Wilsdorf and also the Heinigerfamily who re running the Rolex organization because 1963) from 1908 till now fake watches for sale, which includes the introduction in the Rolex Deep SeaDweller throughout the Basel fair of 2008. The book covers all essential Rolex watches in the last century by publishing excellent detailed photographs of these watches, exactly where Mondani also favors Rolex collectors by putting a lot effort in capturing particulars of bezels, bracelets, boxes and papers. All texts in this book are in Italian also as in English. As the photos above and beneath indicate, cheap wedding dresses uk the book has a nice and nearly total overview of watches that had been introduced in a particular year. Apart from that, the book comes having a smaller booklet with estimates of contemporary and vintage Rolex wristwatches. Furthermore, Rolex dealers (authorized and unauthorized) placed advertisements in this booklet which may be usefull when you re preparing to purchase or sell your Rolex timepiece. Our own weblog sponsor SubGMT is also listed in this section. This book is restricted to 4000 pieces couture wedding gowns , which makes it even a nicer 8216 wannahave . Gone is gone I guess and I m much more than pleased to have my copy. It s a nice addition to Mondani s 8216 Collecting GMTMaster watches and 8216 Collecting contemporary and vintage Rolex watches books, but definitely fascinating whenever you do not have either of these books. 100 Years of Rolex covers

13. Guest

Guest Гость

for many people nevertheless for some it really is. How does the item really feel to put on a time component that has equally the exact same top quality with that utilized by nicely recognized celebrities together with recognized individuality?The added highlights of designer wristwatches created them operate to it s fullest not just a moment keeping additionally to fashion addition but for an essential companion too as the owner may be on figure out or active performing some issues. These functions consist of calendar which generally for some timepieces by no means desires setting, automobile finance calculator, heartbeat check, quit watch and also emergency locator.Nearly every thing about developer watches is generally attributed to competent craftsmen that have mastered the actual skill to assist perfection. Due to their continuous attempts and tenacity to satisfy the requirements of the patrons, unbeatable leading high quality is their greatest objective inside producing these kinds of goods.Consequently, bridal dresses high street wedding dresses why attempt purchasing some other watches brands when you will find wristwatches from nicely recognized brands obtainable? Sending this passionate connection together with your watch manufacturing business containing completely abilities down each and every final duration of the watchmaking businessomega watches, Patek Philippe wrist watches occur to be well-liked for his or her delicate skillfullness also as extremely techie progress. Patek Philippe wrist watches element your Geneva Complience seal, the make sure of the very asking for the watchmaking arena criteria. Using classic elegant shapes especially devised concerning lovers concerning classic kind, Calatrava watches get the minds of numerous devoted watch afficionados. Patek Philippe Calatrava designer watches boast numerous distinguish functions like normal round shaped thin circumstance, big Roman numbers, elegant porcelain ceramic dial additionally to super natural leather strap. The 1st Calatrava watch has been about because 1932. Featuring a circular case additionally to contemporary kind, the fantastic watch is really ranked for the prestigious quantity of the outstanding classically formed watches. affordable wedding gowns The specific name Calatrava is certainly originated from the domain name of a Spanish language Order involving Knighthood built in this 12 th 1 hundred year. The Calatrava Corner which was employed as the Knighthood’s symbol was selected as the brand’s brand. It s impressive that the Calatrava circumstance is symbols of the concept of the Bauhaus classes of artwork and structures established inside Germany. Patek Philippe Calatrava observe is produced with considerably attention to your timekeeping function on the watch basing inside the school’s theory that style ought to adhere to function. The actual watchmakers have customized the style with time driving by. The newest Patek Philippe Calatrava wrist watches might be regarded as the inheritor within the 1932 model simply because they ve been the main concept and brought over the visual beauty. The newest Calatrava watch styles consist of succeed and also maintained

14. Guest

Guest Гость

fabulous wedding gowns in her Fifties Wedding welcome interview. All photosВ  Dana Bolton Once Upon a Time unless otherwise stated.When why did you setup your company celebrity wedding dresses . I began creating wedding dresses about ten years ago. This was following numerous years operating freelance in Television costume along with a couple of other incarnationsIt truly was such a fantastic choice as, at final, I could direct my personal destiny pink wedding dresses . Bridal put on was becoming much more thrilling and experimental with numerous of my early customers currently selecting vintage designs, I believe my initial fifties commission was about seven years ago a line wedding dresses .В I truly wanted to make a little style led company, within the maker tradition, with an artisan ethic.Are you able to inform us a bit bit concerning the inspiration behind your styles. I take inspiration from so extremely numerous various

15. Guest

Guest Гость

fabulous wedding gowns in her Fifties Wedding welcome interview prom dresses long sleeve evening dress . All photosВ  Dana Bolton Once Upon a Time unless otherwise stated.When why did you setup your company. I began creating wedding dresses about ten years ago. This was following numerous years operating freelance in Television costume along with a couple of other incarnationsIt truly was such a fantastic choice as, at final , I could direct my personal destiny. Bridal put on was becoming much more thrilling and experimental with numerous of my early customers currently selecting vintage designs, I believe my initial fifties commission was about seven years ago.В I truly wanted to make a little style led company, within the maker tradition, with an artisan ethic.Are you able to inform us a bit bit concerning the inspiration behind your styles. I take inspiration from so extremely numerous various

16. Guest

Guest Гость

chronographs will only reset to the number zero when the stopwatch has been stopped. a chronograph watch, can be made of out a variety of different and capable materials.Some of these materials include titanium, aluminum, steel and plastic. Looks of chronograph watches can vary in their looks and styles fake rolex , from being sporty to elegant. They are designed to be worn by men and women alike. Many watch manufacturers offer their chronograph watches for men in order to offer advances, varied, reliable and high quality chronograph watches for men. fake watches on sale fake audemars piguet classic watches Chronograph wristwatches have been designed for women are often functional and stylized. Women's chronographs often include intricate designs and jewels, such as yellow gold, rose gold or precious stone accents. Some of the most popular chronograph watch

17. Guest

Guest Гость

always be a hot fake watch. As most popular replica watches youll find so many variations and color combinations that picking the right one will be pretty hard sometimes. Not exactly helping in picking the right one is the fact that Rolex has so many variations and different materials fake Armani Classic watches , stones, fake watches on sale and overall schemes that only getting the most promoted ones will give you a sense of a well cloned watch. Still there are as always a few very interesting combinations to look at. Like this one for example fake rolex . This one is actually very close to an original which has a pearl dial. Getting away with good looking Rolex replica watches like this one its not even that hard anymore. Since an original will cost you well over 10k having one of these fake Daytonas is not such a bad idea. This one is unisex in my opinion and itll look great on both men or women. Im really pleased

18. myy123

myy123 Участник

С нами с:
    23 мар 2018
    Симпатии:
    rolex montre, marc jacobs, jimmy choo shoes, michael kors outlet, huarache, nike roshe, toms shoes, juicy couture outlet, softball bats, mcm backpack, burberry uk, oakley sungalsses outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, oakley sungalsses outlet, pandora charms, adidas tracksuits, true religion, burberry uk, polo ralph lauren outlet, juicy couture, colts nfl jersey, north face jackets, cheap nfl jerseys, pandora, patriots nfl jersey, vans, mcm handbags, fidget spinner, michael kors, philipp plein outlet, coachfactory.com/shop, thomas sabo, azcardinals nfl jersey, ray ban, skechers shoes, hilfiger outlet, jets nfl jersey, broncos nfl jersey, nike, burberry outlet online, pandora uk, tommy hilfiger, nba jersey, miami heat jerseys, prada outlet, beats by dr dre, ray-ban sunglasses, bucks jersey, air max, michael kors, ecco shoes, raiders nfl jersey, packers nfl jersey, michael kors, swarovski crystal, celine handbags, browns nfl jersey, christian louboutin, adidas, hollister, horloges, oakley sungalsses outlet, Hermes, hollister clothing store, nike roshe run, houston rockets jersey, gucci mens shoes, christian louboutin, ray ban, coach factory outlet, buccaneers nfl jersey, hilfiger, north face, fred perry, rolex watches, air max, omega watches, cowboys nfl jersey, oakley, cheap jordans, pandora jewellery, nike air, timberland shoes, michael kors, michael kors, los angeles clippers jerseys, pacers jersey, ray ban, salvatore ferragamo, giuseppe zanotti, titans nfl jersey, timberland outlet, coach outlet online, cheap jerseys, kate spade outlet, birkenstock outlet, converse sneakers, oakley sungalsses outlet, chrome hearts outlet, jazz jersey, michael kors outlet online, nike, burberry, coach outlet online, detroit

Поделиться этой страницей